Building is a structure
with multiple floors that can be used as either for commercial
purpose by making shopping complex
. Vastu of building is necessary for the success
of people working or living here. The principles of Vastu-Shastra
help making a plot
into healthy building to promote health
, wealth & well-being of people. Therefore it become essential to get Vastu done for building constructed for any purpose.
A healthy building not only promotes health and wealth but keep stress
and negative vibration at bay and helps making the people successful. Vastu works on the underlying norms embedded in ancient text of Vedas to render a peaceful and prosper life to the mankind. That is why Vastu is necessary for every building whether it is residential or commercial purpose.
Vastu Tips for building are as follows:
- Plot chosen for building shall be regular particularly square or rectangle while avoid any irregular shaped building which can bring bad fate for inmates.
- Avoid buildings having extension in South or West whereas cuts in North or East shall also be avoid.
- There should be more open space towards North, North-east and East where open lawns, parking, garden etc can be constructed. But these important and vital directional areas must not be covered or constructed.
- Entrance or main door of building should essentially be constructed in East which has to be huge and bigger than other gates especially exit door.
- The height of building should be more on South and West.
- Terrace on building should be made on Eastern or Northern side and avoid South or West.
- Balcony should be made in East or North.
- Over-head tank should ideally be placed in South-west portion but avoid any other quadrant and direction.
- Under-head tank or borewell/tubewell must be positioned in North-east portion and nowhere else.
- The main door of building should not face direct lift in the building.
- Staircase should ideally be placed in South-west.
- Kitchen in the building is best to be placed in South-east.
- Toilets can be made in North-west and West but avoid other directions.
- If there is temple in the building then try to construct in North-east only.
- Generators and other electrical equipments must be positioned in South-east part of building.
We have to take care of the following points while studying about the vastu
of the building. Vastu consultation of building involves a thorough analysis.