A well develop landscape lures our guests in most effective way thereby keeping the mood fresh and healthy. Landscaping is not only necessary for occupants to get healthy and clean ambience but lush green plants and trees livens the area. Greenery around the mansion instills few clean breathe every time we take a round around it which also renders relax and restores peace within us.
A Vastu directed garden can bring better results if every thing is set & placed accordingly with Vastu norms including plants, trees and water fountain. Vastu can be followed to energize the surrounding with immensely healthy plants for the betterment of occupants and peace.
Vastu tips for garden are as follows:
- Following a general in Vastu, garden should be made in East or North portion of mansion while South-east and South-west should be neglected for any kind of plantation.
- A water fountain can be constructed in the East or North siding the exact North-east and North-west.
- Do not keep plants taller than three feet in home garden area.
- Swings should be placed in East or North direction.
- Do not plant huge trees or plants in the middle of the garden.
- Entertaining section for children should be located in North-west.
- Avoid thorny bushes in the garden arena and keep the garden free from dry creepers, leaves etc to make it a comforting & relaxing place.
- Always add some centre of attraction in garden such as any idol, artistic creation with stone like rock landscaping etc in order to make the environment peaceful and pleasant.
- Fruitful trees should be planted in East direction and if there is swimming pool it must face North or North-east.
- Placement of swimming pool or any other water resource in Centre, South, South-east, South-west and North-west should be avoided because water resource in these directions lead to mental instability, causes health problems and also have other adverse affects.