Vastu of a living place is all about procuring good health and all-round prosperity; precisely a house constructed on basis of Vastu rules attains 3 Pís of life Prosperity, Peace and Progress. A structure made with Vastu accordance yield you maximum benefits and bestows health, wealth and harmony. Generally principles of Vastu are followed in such a way that the occupants suffering from prolong illness or some defect cures organically or naturally as soon as the directions are altered.
Every house has one or other Vastu defect or dosh and many occupants who are unaware of this concept of Vastu donít really understand the reason behind prolong illness of people living in that house. Some houses inherit disease due to constructed in wrong direction and many other Vastu dosh which can only be cured with effective measure. Vastu measures are conducive for quick recovery and combating chronic disease.
Vastu follows some prescribed norms that must be followed in a house to achieve good health and wealth. Here are enumerated some Vastu principles to keep your health in good condition:
- Always sleep with head towards South or East.
- Never sit or sleep under the exposed beam.
- Face East or North while eating your meal.
- An ideal kitchen should be located in South-east.
- Avoid kitchen in North-east as it tends to create health problems in women.
- North-east is corner for flowing water, so keep some source of water here.
- South-west portion should be ideally provided to elderly people or main owner of house in order to keep them in good health.
- To have sound sleep, keep mobile phones and any other gadget away from bed. Also keeping iron stuff beneath the bed creates health problems for people.
- Growing bamboo plants in home is inauspicious, so avoid it.
- Do not keep exposed mirrors in home and cover all mirror including laptop screen and TV screen etc.
- Green colour is auspicious in North-east.
- Avoid constructing kitchen and toilet together and ensure that both the place have maximum distance from each other.
- Place under the staircase should be used for storage but avoid making any usable place here such as kitchen, toilet etc.
- There should be no room or any other functional place over or below kitchen and toilet.
- Keep the bed three inches away from the wall.