The trend of celebrating marriage in marriage halls is rising day by day, although it require lot of finance
still people are spending on one time marriage
lavishly. We may find many marriage halls nearby us and sometimes we see that due to some or other reason few marriage halls do not prosper
well. For smooth working of marriage hall construct this prospective place with Vastu
principles for better and progressive future.
Marriage halls should have proper section constructed in proper direction
tells how marriage halls should position every section at place:
- Stage in the marriage hall should be positioned ideally in West so that Couple sitting on it faces East.
- Entrance is ideal in East or North direction.
- Plot of the marriage hall should be in regular shape for instance square or rectangle while avoid round or oval shape banquet hall just for the sake of decoration.
- Electrical equipments including dance floor, music system and even transformer must be located in South-east.
- Cooking arrangement must also be in South-east only.
- Parking should be constructed in North-west or South-east.
- Arrangement for food and snacks should be directed towards North-west or North.
- Sitting arrangement for guests must be in South-west or it could be in North.
- Mandap for marriage must be arranged in North-east being the Ishaan corner and sacred place while fire must be burn in South-east corner.
- Toilets in marriage hall must be made in North-west or West.
- Room of owner should preferably be constructed in South-west.
- Stairs in the hall could be place in South, West or South-west as per Vastu.