Parking area is important now days for keeping car and other vehicles at place and safe from being theft
. A proper parking area must confirm to Vastu norms so that vehicles parked here are safe. Vastu
provide rules regarding constructing proper parking area:
- Parking should ideally be made in East or North and if it is being constructed in West then South-west must be empty while if it is in South then South-west must be vacant.
- The slope of parking roof going downward towards the North is considered well according to Vastu.
- Vehicles should be parked towards facing East or North.
- Cars should not be parked towards facing South while parking is also prohibited towards in North-east and South-west corners.
- Entrance gate or door must be in the East or the South.
- Ensure than height of the entrance gate of parking area is less than compound wall.
- North-west is best to park vehicles.
We have to take care of the following points while studying about the vastu
of the parking. Vastu consultation of parking involves a thorough analysis.