enables human being to dwell in an environment which corresponds to them to bring overall contentment. The principles of Vastu are followed in such a way that it makes the surrounding in harmony with every thing around to get all wisdom and happiness. To say precisely Vastu
brings peace, prosperity and harmony in a living place.
We feel much better when our environment is in tune with nature but as soon as the equilibrium imbalances, it practically affects human beings in every way. A place can be in harmony only if it is tolerant and Vastu compliant with our nature. Thus Vastu is all about balancing the energies
around environment; we certainly get a new harmonious place which renders us good health
, wealth and peace.
To keep the balance of energies in home and environment for harmony Vastu tells some useful tips which can be consider:
- Try to create balance with nature and use only paper bags made from recyclable material.
- Burn Camphor in house and spread its fume all over the place to negate the negativity.
- Avoid over-head tank in North-east while here under-water tank are preferable.
- Retired owner or head of house should be given South-west corner to keep the relationship of parents and children happy.
- Keep your house clutter free and tint your place with cheerful light colour.
- Keep some source of water in North-east while flowing is better than stagnant water in this corner.