- Going through divorce
- Disturbed married life
- Having relationship problems with your spouce
GET THE VASTU CHECKED FOR YOUR HOUSE URGENTLY
We can help! Weather you belive in Vastu Shastra or not but we have a proven track record of 99.99% success, our remedies have helped many overcome this pain. Contact us now!
Vastu Tips for Couple's Bedroom
should be such that the ambience affects
in strengthening the relationship created out of nuptial bonds. Newly or years of married
couple doesn’t matter, but what matter is their eternal ties and to maintain good relationship Vastu
says to construct bedroom with proper consideration. Bedroom is a hub to unwind stress and carry out different activities of life, and for a couple choosing bedroom in appropriate direction
is important for many reasons such as to prevent untimely death of spouse, bad health
, miscarriage in women, better and early conception etc.
- Couples bedroom should ideally be located in North-west* conditions apply or South west portion of house.
- North-west is ideal if couple is not elder in the family while South-west is most ideal if the couple is elder. * conditions apply
- Avoid South-east corner for couple’s bedroom as it can leads to frequent clashes and quarrels.
- Couples must sleep with their head towards South and feet in North.
- Do not keep exposed mirror in the couple’s bedroom.
- Television screen, computer screen and other exposed mirrors should be veiled when not in use.
- If possible, avoid TV and computer in couple’s bedroom because the electromagnetic rays and vibrations from electronic objects create stress and tension.
- Any kind or size of mirror should be shunned in couple’s bedroom especially in the front of bed and even at the side of bed.
- Fresh flowers should be kept in couple’s bedroom which symbolizes blooming of love and fragrance of flowers help keeping the relation afresh like always.
- Do no install scary or nude pictures and images in couple’s bedroom.
- Avoid North-east for couple’s bedroom because this place is called as Eshaan corner ideal for worship room and constructing bedroom can have undesirable effects on couple’s married life such as untimely death of spouse, health diseases and miscarriage or problem in conceiving.
- Couples bedroom can have light and bright colours on wall which help to create better understanding among partners.