This room should be free from all the germs and infections
and thus have a particular corner for it. If placed in wrong place, the
grains will be prone to infection easily and will not benefit the persons
Some essential guiding principles for store room according to Vastu are as follows:
- The grainary rooms should be placed in North-west portion of building as it is beneficial in terms of providing good provision of storage with minimal chances of shortage in grains.
- Ideally door in this room can be constructed in any direction except South-west and must have two shutters.
- Keep in mind that the height of granary room should be more than other rooms. The windows in this room should be made on Eastern or Western sides.
- The colour chosen in granary room should be tints of white, yellow or blue.
- A picture of Lord Vishnu must be placed on the Eastern wall of granary room.
- Store annual stock of granary in South-west corner while daily use grains must be stored in North-west direction.
- Make sure if there is a provision of water in store room then it must be kept in pitchers or vessels.
- Things like oil, ghee, refined and gas cylinder etc should be stored in South-east corner of storage.
- Avoid any kind of empty container in granary room.
- Never sleep in storage room as the vibrations tends to obstruct people’s sleep.
We have to take care of the following points while studying about the vastu
of the grainary room. Vastu consultation of grainary room involves a thorough analysis.