‘B’ grade plot is said to be constructed with some flaws but more with Vastu
norms and some defects can be ignored while others can be rectified. Here are features of B grade plot which is also called as Good:
- Entrance in B grade or Good plot is to be in North which is the second ideal option for front door and is good for house.
- Underwater tank is placed in North-eastern side.
- Alternative for garage in this type of plot is North-western side.
- Balcony is ideal towards the North.
- Living room is best in North-west with the arrangement of sitting facing East.
- East is best for pooja room after North-east corner.
- Master bedroom in the South-west is best in a plot.
- Kitchen in B grade plot is towards South-east only.
- Toilets can have there place in North-west as well in Good plot.
- Over-head tank is always placed in South-west only.