The interior signifies the space enclosed by the outer walls of the house.
The interior is not like the homogeneous mass of that of any sweet but it
differs from inch to inch so its very important to plan it accordingly.
Sometimes a person living in Vastu based house can face problems if the
interiors is not done in proper manner and many a times the problems can be
rectified by changing the interiors of the house/office.
The aim of Vaastu is to make us live in harmony with
nature taking advantage of the magnetic fields, gravitational effects etc.
of the earth, the rainfall, the galaxy and the whole of the nature and the
universe and duly invoking the blessing of the Gods of the directions. So
every direction signifies a particular room and if in any house the Vastu
principles are not followed, that result in misfortunes and problems.
We will suggest you the design of the interiors according to vastu
- Placement of furniture in all the rooms
- Placement of the accessories in the kitchen and bathroom.
- Suggesting the colour schemes for paints for different rooms.
- Suggesting the colours of the drapery and choice of materials for
- Suggesting the colour for the exteriors.
- Placement of invertors, washing machine, electrical items.
- Choice and placement of plants to be put in an area and plants to
be avoided in the building.