followed by vastu
principles. The vibration
in this room creates
unseen noise making it unpleasing and if the directions
, table are
placed accordingly, this room will always give you peace
- The study room should be placed either in the Northeast / East or
West side of the house.
- Students must face East/North while studying.
- A beam should never run above your head while studying.
- The study room should be well lit and one should not face a blank
wall or a window while studying.
- One should prefer not to have the toilets in the study room, however
bathrooms are fine.
- The book rack should be made on the Southern or the Western wall.
- The book shelf should never be planned above the study table.
- The shape of the study table should either be square or rectangle.
- The size of the study table should not be too big or too small. The
proportion of the length & width should not exceed more than 1:2.
- The study room should have images of Lord Ganesha and Goddess
- The study table should not stick to the wall .It should be at least
3-4 inches away from it.
- If the learner makes use of the Table lamp then the lamp should be
kept in the Southeast corner of the desk.
- A pyramid can be kept near study table as it balances the energy and
increase the remembering power.
- A pendulum watch should be put on the North wall of the room.
- The windows should be larger on the eastern side and smaller on the
western side of the room.
- Use light/neutral colour scheme for better learning power.
We have to take care of the following points while studying about the vastu of the study room . Vastu consultation of study room involves a thorough analysis.
- Proper location of the bedroom in the house
- The direction of the Entrance
- The direction & placement of the windows
- The direction & placement of the study table
- The direction to face while studying
- The direction & placement of the book shelf
- The direction & placement of AC, cooler, audio systems
- The direction & placement of the telephone
- The things to be kept in the study room
- The colour scheme of the room
Study room is a place where one sits peacefully to
concentrate on studies. This room should be located at proper place and