Study room is a place where one sits peacefully to
concentrate on studies. This room should be located at proper place and
followed by vastu
principles. The vibration
in this room creates
unseen noise making it unpleasing and if the directions
, table are
placed accordingly, this room will always give you peace
- The study room should be placed either in the Northeast / East or
West side of the house.
- Students must face East/North while studying.
- A beam should never run above your head while studying.
- The study room should be well lit and one should not face a blank
wall or a window while studying.
- One should prefer not to have the toilets in the study room, however
bathrooms are fine.
- The book rack should be made on the Southern or the Western wall.
- The book shelf should never be planned above the study table.
- The shape of the study table should either be square or rectangle.
- The size of the study table should not be too big or too small. The
proportion of the length & width should not exceed more than 1:2.
- The study room should have images of Lord Ganesha and Goddess
- The study table should not stick to the wall .It should be at least
3-4 inches away from it.
- If the learner makes use of the Table lamp then the lamp should be
kept in the Southeast corner of the desk.
- A pyramid can be kept near study table as it balances the energy and
increase the remembering power.
- A pendulum watch should be put on the North wall of the room.
- The windows should be larger on the eastern side and smaller on the
western side of the room.
- Use light/neutral colour scheme for better learning power.
We have to take care of the following points while studying about the vastu of the study room . Vastu consultation of study room involves a thorough analysis.
- Proper location of the bedroom in the house
- The direction of the Entrance
- The direction & placement of the windows
- The direction & placement of the study table
- The direction to face while studying
- The direction & placement of the book shelf
- The direction & placement of AC, cooler, audio systems
- The direction & placement of the telephone
- The things to be kept in the study room
- The colour scheme of the room