In complexes, builder try to use each and every inch of
space available and thus sometime causes blunders. The complexes, which are
made according to vastu, are very famous and successful if compared to other
- The major construction of the building should be in South/West side
of the area.
- The generators and other electrical equipments should always be kept
in the southeast corner.
- Staircase should be provided on southwest and should always be
clockwise while climbing up.
- Bore-well, underground tank should be in Northeast.
- The overhead tank should be made in the Southwest.
- Adequate lawns with big trees should be developed in south and west
and the lawns with tender plants and with lot of water should be planted
in the north or east side.
- A small temple can be constructed in northeast corner or the center
of the building. The temple can have entrance from all the four sides or
from east and north but one should be careful that the entrance gate of
the temple should not be in front of the entrance gate of any complex or
- The toilet should be constructed in Northwest or Western corner and
never in Northeast corner.
- The slope of the land should be towards North or East.
- There should be lot of windows on the North & East walls as
compared to South & West walls.
- The shape of the building should always be regular.
We have to take care of the following points while studying about the vastu
of the commercial complex. Vastu consultation of commercial complex involves a thorough analysis.