lays down norms for every nook and belongings which we have and likewise it tells us which can be the ideal position for wall paintings and family pictures. We all have habit of placing pictures of late ancestor on walls or in worship room
but such things are strictly prohibited according to Vastu
principles. Vastu donít allow hanging specific pictures and late ancestorís images in any direction
especially in worship room.
There are some decided directions
in which we can place our family photographs and our pictures so that they have good impression on viewers. Pictures have direct affect
on our mind
and if they are incorporated in incorrect direction
or place then they can have anti-Vastu affect. Vastu tells exact position of family and ancestorís pictures:
- Pictures depicting war, evil, grief and loneliness should not be hanged on walls.
- Pictures depicting anger create disturbance and mood of discontentment should not be incorporated on walls.
- Abstract painting and pictures with no evident & meaning create confusion and stress in mind of inmates and such pictures should be avoided.
- Do not place images of late grand ancestors on North-east wall or in worship room. Ideally late ancestor images should be placed on Southern wall.
- Water element pictures can be located on Northern walls while fire element images should be positioned only on Southern wall.
- Family photographs are best to be placed on South-west wall so as to strengthen the bonds of relationships. But never place family pictures on Eastern or Northern wall.
- To harmonize the ambience of home, hang beautiful pictures of birds in pair while avoid displeasing images of birds or wild animals.